Logging and alerting are a critical method to detect and respond to operational threats, a vital element of an information security program, and a common regulatory and compliance requirement. Organizations can struggle to find flexible and cost-effective solutions for their logging needs – managed monitoring services are often geared towards critical operations with 24×7 monitoring and real-time alerting requirements, making them cost prohibitive. This results in logs not being collected or reviewed, as volumes of data is generated and it becomes overwhelming for operations staff.
Systems and consoles differ in their monitoring needs, and most don’t require real-time log analysis and alerting. Daily log reviews provide the ideal balance of insight and budget mindedness. Our log management solutions go beyond traditional outsource offerings by providing customers a practical alternative to expensive real-time log monitoring, along with guidance in evaluating requirements to identify the option best suited to each organization or system.
Benefits of EAmmune log management solutions include:
- Log monitoring and alerting customized to suit the specific needs of each customer, resulting in less noise and more actionable, contextualized information.
- Log management that complies with common regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- The ability to take advantage of technological improvements in log management without investments into additional systems or personnel.
- Identifying which systems to monitor, and what the specific logging requirements are for each system, based on each customer’s needs.
- Help design processes for handling log monitoring tasks and event response.